A spicy blend of cinnamon, cardamom, clove and hints of ginger, nuts, brown sugar and caramel in a delicious bakery base. Spicy enough, sweet enough, warming enough, just right… A nostalgic holiday classic.
A beautiful natural tone candle brings coziness and holiday feeling to every home!
This candle is made from rapeseed wax. Benefits of rapeseed wax:
• We use European rapeseed wax which ensures smaller ecological footprint thanks to shorter transport route.
• Rapeseed does not cause monoculture and doesn’t harm environment. In fact, it’s used for crop rotation and is normally sown before cereals.
• Our rapeseed wax is GMO-free. Growing genetically modified organisms is banned in Europe.
• Rapeseed wax is biodegradable and burns longer and cleaner than paraffin.
• Rapeseed wax is vegan friendly.
JOIK Home & Spa fragrances are developed in close cooperation with the finest French fragrance houses in Grasse, France that is considered the world's capital of perfume. Their long history and experience of more than 100 years, but at the same time modern and innovative approach to current trends ensures that our home fragrancing products are made with the finest fragrances available.
Please follow these simple, yet very important candle burning rules to ensure a safe and pleasant burn of your JOIK candle:
* when burning your JOIK candle for the first time, burn it until a melted wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This ensures an even burn of your candle. It is recommended to follow this rule every time you burn a candle as this ensures you get the most out of your candle
* ALWAYS trim the wick to 5 mm before you light your JOIK candle. This ensures the wick does not ‘mushroom’ and smoke. If the wick is not trimmed, the flame can get too big and the wick can produce smoke - burning a candle under these circumstances can be dangerous and it also damages the quality of the candle burning experience. If you see the flame getting too big or smoking, put out a candle, trim the wick and you can relight the candle if desired.
Do not burn your JOIK candle more than 3 hours at a time. This ensures a longer life of your candle.
Blowing out a candle can produce smoke - instead dip the wick into melted wax, straighten and re-center for your next burning.
Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your JOIK candle.
Always burn a candle on a heat proof surface away from objects that can catch fire.
Be careful when moving a burning candle – the class can be hot.
Keep a burning candle out of reach of children and pets.
Do not burn a candle in a draught.
Never leave burning candle unattended!
If your glass has got soot around the edge (because you haven’t been trimming your wick...), use a paper towel to gently wipe it off and clean the glass.